1. Evening bookings are automatically made in 90-minute blocks with bookings earlier than 7pm re-allocated. There’s no rush – we’d love for you to dine the night away and are more than happy to accommodate longer sittings. Please notify us if your preference is for a longer sitting or book for 7pm onwards.
2. We have a ‘one bill per table’ policy that helps prevent bottlenecks at the checkout. If you are dining with a group, we suggest telling everyone to bring cash. We can happily give out change to make things easier for the both of us come bill time.
3. We are a fully-licensed restaurant with an extensive list of wine, beer and cocktails
4. You most definitely can bring a cake. We charge a $5 cakeage fee per cake and will happily turn the lights out and sing ‘Happy Birthday’ along with you. Please bring candles if you have something special in mind
5. We ask that all bookings of twelve or more dine from our group banquet share style menu
6. All dietary requirements can be catered for. We appreciate 24 hours-notice for any request to allow our kitchen team to prepare alternatives. Please contact our team by phone or email to provide these
If you are running late, please contact us on 07 3891 5100 and kindly let us know.